I hope no one who posted these on stoxpoker minds but I am transferring a few positive comments from a thread over there so that other people can see them. They are all real comments and can be found at the this thread if you have a stoxpoker membership.
*******************************************
"The first thing that comes to mind is to say thank you Greg!! I am only a micro stakes player right now, but with Greg's help and some hard work from me, there is no doubt in my mind that my roll will grow alongside my new and better knowledge
Greg is an awesome coach. Easy to understand, soft spoken and he is really worth a lot more than what he is asking right now. I can't wait for our next session."
I'm just glad I made the decision to get he's help."
Thank's again Greg!
Chris
*******************************************
"Quite simply, this is the best value coaching available anywhere. Greg's professionalism but still very relatable style was impressive. His lesson was packed with content and relevance, and of a very high quality.
From ring game players looking to expand their playing repertoire, complete newbies, or experienced microstakes players like myself who think they know a thing or two, Greg has something for you. Just one lesson in and I am convinced Greg will cut through some leaks and get you thinking along some strategic lines that will not even have crossed your mind.
Now a word of warning. Greg's prices represent such ridiculously good value that I intend to monopolize some of his time. In fact if you are smart, you will too, because one thing I can guarantee, people will be prepared to pay a lot more for his time and the information he offers as the word gets out and you don't want to miss the boat.
I cannot recommend Positive EV highly enough."
cheers all
Bruce
*******************************************
I've had coaching with Greg and am very impressed with his style of coaching. He absolutely knows his stuff and how to teach it too. The lesson plans were well planned and full of content. One thing I really liked about the lessons was the fact he actually recorded them and sent me a copy. I feel the prices were very fair and well worth it.
-Cardplayer52
*******************************************
Had my first lesson with Greg last night. I have been trained the the best before but +EV brings in a whole new perspective to the way SNG's should be played. So far so good! Looking forward to the next lesson.
-Killthedonks
*******************************************
UPDATE:
Ok fellow Stox members, it's about time we had another posting to this thread for an update, as there doesnt appear to be any postings from someone who has actually finished Greg's deluxe course.
I have not only finished Greg's deluxe course, but I have been so impressed I am engaging Greg on a weekly basis to work on my game. The following represents completely provable changes to the way I attack things and how I feel I have improved.
1. Complete restoration of my confidence to attack the FT 12's after a 65 buyin downswing by following the course basics and being mentally properly prepared to think about the taught game strategies in a logical way. The implimentation of the strategies is consistent and easy to apply with reasonable study and practice.
2. Great approach to pushing and calling ranges, boiling them down to fundamentals and strategies usable and consistently applicable. Much better at nailing this Oh so important area.
3. Detailed help to better use of SNG Wiz , HUDS and shorcuts. In short, helping with tools to analyse my game far more effectively. This has been breakthrough for me.
4. Greg's strategic concept's create much better focus during gameplay as you can push out of your head all the competing overflowing ideas that come from reading a thousand poker books and probably have no relevance due to previous missaplication.
5. Greg's pricing is still very cheap, and represents a small investment of bankroll which will pay for itself in a few shortweeks.
If you are new to SNG.s he will save you about 1 year of time and money it will cost you to learn much of this stuff just by play and reading forums, and if you are like me and not very intuative about poker more like 2 years.
I really hope to have him helping my game for a long time to come.
cheers
Bruce
Télécharger Père Jérôme (HISTOIRE) English PDF
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment