Thursday, January 7, 2010

Exciting News: Joining Team Moshman!

The new year is starting off with a bang for me as I am excited to announce that I will be joining Team Moshman at http://collinmoshman.com as a contributing blogger and coach.

My blog will continue to exist here and will be updated in parallel with my blog over there as there may be some material that is unsuitable for post there. For example I am not certain if they are taking much more than poker and lifestyle content so my articles relating to other gambling and real estate all my be more suitable for post here alone. I will also be continuing to update my coaching rates, packages, and creating unique content which may be available only here if they are uninterested.

I believe that this move signals the rapid success that I have had in coaching. It has been recognized in a segment of the SNG community that my teaching concepts and methods are successful and valuable. This is a great accomplishment for me. I owe almost my entire SNG knowledge to Collin whether through books, videos, or 1-on-1 coaching and his faith in my skills and coaching makes me very happy because I believe it shows a significant level of improvement in my poker playing and comprehension.

I have long believed that if I can learn something, I can teach it. My goal is to be the person who can take advanced concepts (when it comes to high tech electronics at my job, or difficult poker skills) and boil it down to a high level explanation without watering down the content. I look forward to the ability to do this on a more prominent level and am grateful to Collin for the opportunity.

Good Luck at the tables,
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment